Thursday, December 17, 2009

37 weeks!

I'm 37 weeks and so excited. At my last appointment the doctor said she is head down and dropped. I have gained 44 pounds and weigh as much as Silas does now!! Good thing it doesn't bother me and I just keep on eatin!! I may regret that after the baby comes but oh well :) I am going to the doctor every week now, they are suppose to check me at my next appointment but I have my doubts that they will since they start checking you at 38 weeks and I will be 37 weeks and 5 days. The doctor I saw last week said they would but I see a different doctor this time so we will see...The biggest change for me that has occurred recently is how swollen my feet get, especially after I work a couple days in a row. I actually had pitting edema, where my finger print stayed in my ankles for a good 10 seconds after I pressed on them.

Here is the funniest thing that has happened yet during my pregnancy. I worked a 12 hour shift on a Sunday and at the end of the day went to get into my car. Well, a large van had parked next to my car, right on the line...I opened my door, it was touching their car, but this belly would NOT fit though. So I had to go to the passenger side, take off my shoes and climb over the seat to get in...I was a little nervous that I would not make it! The worst part is that there was someone sitting in their car across from mine watching me the whole time. They were on their phone and laughing really hard...I know they were laughing at me.

Here are some pictures...



Now we just wait and see...will she come early, late or right on time...

No comments: