Sunday, January 24, 2010

2 weeks old

Elaina is two weeks old today! She is still doing great. She is sleeping well at night, she sleeps 3 hours at a time and is starting to do a four hour stretch every now and then..hopefully those increase!! She went to her two week well check this week and is 8 pounds and 2 ounces! I think I am getting more use to her being with me all the time. I still get stressed out when I think about taking her out by myself, especially having to feed her so often, but I am trying to remember it has only been two weeks and I'm sure it will get easier the more I take her places. She is more alert now starting to really look at her toys and focusing on our faces. Here are some pictures of her at one and two weeks old.


one week






bath time




8 lbs 2 oz




napping with daddy




two weeks old 1/24/10

No comments: