Elaina is 7 months old now. She is crawling...and fast!! Let the baby proofing begin, maybe should have started that earlier! oh well... She is also pulling up and cruising the furniture, she is still very wobbly though. She is babbling and her favorite sounds is "guh". This sound works for any emotion, happy, sad, angry or questioning. I think she likes that sound because she can make it without opening her mouth. She also says ba, blah, and da. She giggles on purpose to get out attention but still mostly laughs silently, occasionally giggling out loud. The day she started crawling she also started playing peekaboo, we now play that over and over and over! She has also learned to clap her hands and sometimes waves bye-bye. She is just so much fun right now, personality developing very quickly!! She seems to be very into mimicking us, and it seems everyday she is doing something new! She is defiantly sleeping through the night, which is great, although I'm sure she is about to get teeth and mess that all up!
Our typical day at 7 months-
She wakes up around 630 most days, I nurse her and we both go back to sleep in my bed until 8 or 830, we get up and she and I both eat breakfast. She usually eats 2 jars of fruit or one jar of fruit and some cereal. Most days we then go on a jog. She loves to go jogging and most of the time falls asleep. If shes asleep when we get back I put her in bed for her first nap. If she is not asleep we may stay outside for a bit or play on the floor and then she will go down soon after that. Her first nap can be anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 1/2 hours. Most days its right at an hour. I try to take a shower and straighten the house. After she gets up she nurses eats some lunch (2 jars of fruit) and we run errands or go out of the house to do something, a lot of times it lunch with Mimi. We come home and play/clean. She only takes 2 naps usually and the other one is around 4pm. This nap is also usually around an hour. I nurse her and then put her down for about an hour and I do whatever I need to do and start dinner before she gets up. After he nap she eats dinner, which 2 jars, a meat and veggie combo of some sort. Daddy gets home to play and she hangs out with him for the rest of the evening, he gives her a bath, she nurses one more time and then goes down to bed around 830. Then we start all over again... She is so easy, I'm so blessed!!
*pictures to come, but the computer is currently getting backed up so I don't want to load my new ones yet, and this may take several weeks but I though it would be silly to wait and post her 7 month update when she is 8 months!*
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment