Tuesday, September 15, 2009

24 weeks prego!

Here are some belly pics at 24 weeks. Nothing new going on. Shes moving ALOT, which I like, its very reassuring. I still can't complain about anything, so far this pregnancy has still been really easy. I have gained about 15 pounds so far, which according to my doctors and my pregnancy books is right on track, and they tell me I measure right on track. At my last appointment the nurse about gave me a heart attack though. She looked at my chart and asked me if I was aware that they had changed my due date, which I was not...but then I got very confused when she told me they changed it from 1/6 to 1/8 and I was thinking, why would they change it 2 days?? Then she said so...you will be pregnant a little longer than you thought, that makes you 18 weeks. And then I was REALLY confused...18 weeks?! I though I was way further a long than that!! So she then told me that the doctor would speak to me about it. Anyway, the doctor came in and measured me and was like whoa, wait a minute, let me calculate your due date and he let me know that I was really 23 weeks like I thought. SO, anyway the nurse apologized and said maybe it was because it was Monday ha ha...I was just relieved that I did not backtrack a whole month of being pregnant bc I am sure ready to meet her and the pregnancy is going slow enough!!! Also, Kathy (my mother-in-law) got me a recording device from build-a-bear that I took with me to my appointment and the nurse helped me to record the baby's heartbeat on it. Kathy said she is going to make a bear with it, I guess for Elaina but I think I might like it more than her :) So that's it for this month, next time I get my glucose tolerance test and I will post some more pics!!











No comments: