Tuesday, October 20, 2009
28 weeks
By the time I am updating this I am actually about 29 weeks, so I'm a little behind. Things are still going very well. I apparently gained 9 pounds last month...oops, but they still said that was ok. I just hope I don't make a habit of that! I also had my glucose screen, which I failed. Now on wednesday I have to go for my 3 hour glucose tolerance test to make sure I do not have gestational diabetes. I do know a lot of people that have failed the first one and pass the second one so I am not too worried about it. If I did have it it would be sooo hard to give up carbs, but it would only be for 11 weeks or so. My only real worry is that I do not want to have a big baby!! and that is one of the most common side effects. But so far I am measuring right on schedule and we will just have to wait and see :) She is moving around a whole lot. My belly stretches into all kinds of funny shapes, which Silas thinks is hillarious. I wish I could see in there, I want to know what she is doing! The nursery is on its way to being set up (thanks mostly to my mom). It is painted, I just have to paint the dresser and order the crib and it should be ready for her. My energy level is decreasing, I'm loving my afternoon naps, but this pregnancy is still going so well. Can't complain about a thing, except that I am ready to meet her but still have about 3 months to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment