Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yellow House

We finished the next stage of the house update this weekend. And by we of course I mean Silas. It took about a week, we started last weekend and we painted the house a bright cheery yellow, the doors a dark blue, and white around the trim of the windows and roof. I think it tuned out really nice and most of the neighbors have said they like it. Here are the before and after of the exterior of the house. Sorry for the bad lighting, the sun was in a bad postition and these are the only 2 pictures I can find of the house before we painted it. Its also before we got a new roof and cleaned out the pool.




















1 comment:

Megan said...

I love the house color!! It looks great!! You and Silas have really turned that house around and made it your own.