Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 month statistics

Here is an update from her two month well visit. She is 12 pounds 5 ounces and 23 and 1/4 long, so she is in the 75th percentile for her height and weight. She got 3 shots and one oral vaccination :( It was sad for both of us, but we got through it! I have discovered that I can be a nurse for sick kids, but being a parent (even though she was not sick this time) is much, much harder! We are having some night time issues. Although, I don't count last night since she did get shots. She has been going to bed really late some nights, I think I'm going to have to try to figure out this whole bedtime thing. I was just going with the flow because that is easy and right now I don't mind being up late since I am home with just her and me. But now I see the date I have to go back to work quickly approaching and even though its only two days a week, I am starting to think I should try to get her into a better routine. I am reading a book that uses a method that is somewhere in between co-sleeping and crying it out. I'm not ready to let her cry it out yet, so if I try anything I think I will try this method, we will see.



Today we had lunch at Angie's and some nice firemen gave Gavin and Elaina hats and coloring books :)










No comments: