Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bee Stings and Tiny Turtle

Today poor Silas got stung by a bee. We decided the bee was satan. He was talking on the phone to a friend in need, one that he had just had been praying over the night before and then thought of something this morning he wanted to share with him. While on the phone a big bee flew down in between the phone and his ear and got him. How is that even possible? His ear is now swollen 2-3 times the size of the one that was not stung. It looks so funny. Good thing it wasn't me because I would have been in my bed crying for the rest of the day. Not Silas though, he is out right now mowing the grass. I told him to come let me know if he has any trouble breathing, I think he might be slightly allergic to bees.





The inflammation continued down his neck and onto his chest.


Prior to the bee incident, he was cleaning out the pool and found a tiny turtle. It is so cute, just thought I'd share the pictures of it.




Just for fun...


Silas thinks the hair lines are very similar!! haha my poor little girl, this is right after bath time and it looks like she stuck her finger in an electrical outlet! crazy hair :)








No comments: